
In case you haven't heard, I broke my wrist on Thursday, August 12, 2010. It hurt a whole lot. I have an awesome green cast on, and luckily it's my my right arm. ( I'm left handed, you know) In other matters, my cast doesn't impede my chess skills, so I'm still going to beat Andrew. I can swim in this cast, and it's coming off in 4-6 weeks. By then I'll have won chess.
I've broken my wrist, too, and I know it can hurt something awful. Good luck with the chess.
ReplyDeleteGrandpa
How did it happen?
ReplyDeleteI suppose now you'll blame your cast for your foolish last move, too?
You know, in my days we didn't use casts. We just willed the bone to heal properly. And if that didn't work, you were considered too weak minded to have a physically sound body. You kids have it so easy these days!
this comment is from uncle nada who says--
ReplyDeleteEli, if you get 1000 people to sign your cast, you can say you have a cast of thousands
so my sis broke her arm and had to get surgery she is seven stop complaining!! lol
ReplyDelete