I Don't know about anyone else, but I love summer break. I'll be doing lots of fun things, like swimming, sleeping, playing tennis, sleeping, moving, and sleeping. What are my amazing readers going to be doing? Please tell me.
And I will be playing Lexulous with my nephew Eli and my sisters Beth and Kathy. Also on my list of things to do, is to work on the second book in the short but highly popular fiction series "Eye Eli". The second book, co-authored by Eli and me is expected to out sell all anticipated projections. More to come Nancy
My dad's an amazing cook, my mom's an awesome knitter, and my sister is fantastically annoying. I have a 14 year old dog, and two cats named Merry and Pippin. (they're in my profile picture). Their names are from the Lord of the Rings. My motto is from Buffy. The fear demon is tiny, and I'm not all that tall. Also, I have an awesome hebrew teacher named Mitchell Goldenberg, who lets us call him Mitch.
i will be in sports camps.....................hav u gone to see that house yet?
ReplyDeleteHarry Potter, playing with my son, sleeping, packing, moving to a new city, new house, the usual summer fun....
ReplyDeleteAnd I will be playing Lexulous with my nephew Eli and my sisters Beth and Kathy. Also on my list of things to do, is to work on the second book in the short but highly popular fiction series "Eye Eli". The second book, co-authored by Eli and me is expected to out sell all anticipated projections. More to come
ReplyDeleteNancy