I Have Bad Short Term Memory
I need a reminder. Me, my dad, my mom, and my Aunt Nancy can't remember the exact rules for the cool trick where one gender can lift a chair while the other can't. If any one knows, then please comment. I will be eternally grateful, and you will not get a prize. Thank You! :)
The following info is copied from Yahoo Answers and offered to you by your Aunt Nancy
ReplyDeletet's got something to do with the center of gravity
Instruct students to stand about two feet from a wall. Put their heads against the wall so that there is a 90-degree angle between their head and wall, hips and thighs, feet and floor. Lean over to pick up a chair that is between them and the wall and then strand up while holding the chair and without moving their feet. They cannot bend their knees.
(Note: The person's center of gravity will not allow the person to stand up. Usually all the girls can do this and the boys cannot. This shows that the center of gravity is different in boys and girls - usually)
Source(s):
http://www.accessexcellence.org/AE/AEC/AEF/1996/millard_mentor.html