This interesting question is also a vote. The Question is: Who would win in a fight? God, or God's wife. This was a question asked by a Tuskaroran at CSL(Camp Seneca Lake) during a Friday night "ask John Golden". After everyone votes, I'll tell you what he said. I'll warn you, John Golden's answers were not satisfactory.
Ok, I realize I am a bit late in responding to this very fascinating question, but better late than never. I don't believe that God and his/her wife ever fight. This was a trick question designed to elicit the deeply ingrained thoughts that all of you seem to have about marriage and wives!!! N
My dad's an amazing cook, my mom's an awesome knitter, and my sister is fantastically annoying. I have a 14 year old dog, and two cats named Merry and Pippin. (they're in my profile picture). Their names are from the Lord of the Rings. My motto is from Buffy. The fear demon is tiny, and I'm not all that tall. Also, I have an awesome hebrew teacher named Mitchell Goldenberg, who lets us call him Mitch.
Does God have a wife? Could God have a husband? Does God get married? Does God have bridesmaids?
ReplyDeleteYou've given me a lot to think about.
I think a quote from one of the greatest movies of all time answers this question well...
ReplyDeleteAnd I quoth Road House:
Dalton: "Nobody ever wins a fight."
Clearly you've never been in a serious relationship.
ReplyDeleteGod's wife always wins.
God's wife would win...right Hilary???
ReplyDeleteGood answer, Benjamin. I guess you ARE ready to get married!
ReplyDeleteOk, I realize I am a bit late in responding to this very fascinating question, but better late than never. I don't believe that God and his/her wife ever fight. This was a trick question designed to elicit the deeply ingrained thoughts that all of you seem to have about marriage and wives!!! N
ReplyDelete