Motto

Don't Taunt the Fear Demon

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Interesting Question # 3

Interesting Question III


What the heck is a Sporange?

6 comments:

  1. Sporange
    n.
    1. In botany, the case or sac in plants in which the spores, which are equivalent to the seeds of flowering plants, are produced or carried. Also sporangium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that detailed definition, Dad. We are eternally grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome my favorite son. It is my job after all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sporange

    v.
    1. to take one's candy whilst pretending to be a police officer. i.e)I got sporanged by that man over there!

    Your dead sounds creative, but he's way off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to write "dad", but wrote "dead", because I am about to watch the television show The Walking Dead.

    I'm embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont no eli what is a sporange?

    ReplyDelete