but we'll be together! and we have our health!! and...and ...and...they have a great ice cream place. and it's not that far away and they get less snow and it's closer to Aunt Nancy(though farther from Aunt Beth :( ) and they call it the Happy Valley so how bad can it be?
My dad's an amazing cook, my mom's an awesome knitter, and my sister is fantastically annoying. I have a 14 year old dog, and two cats named Merry and Pippin. (they're in my profile picture). Their names are from the Lord of the Rings. My motto is from Buffy. The fear demon is tiny, and I'm not all that tall. Also, I have an awesome hebrew teacher named Mitchell Goldenberg, who lets us call him Mitch.
but we'll be together! and we have our health!! and...and ...and...they have a great ice cream place. and it's not that far away and they get less snow and it's closer to Aunt Nancy(though farther from Aunt Beth :( ) and they call it the Happy Valley so how bad can it be?
ReplyDeleteone of the saddest things ive heard in a while!!!!!!!! :(
ReplyDelete