Motto

Don't Taunt the Fear Demon

Friday, January 14, 2011

An Important Notice

Attention All Bloggers! (and non-bloggers)

I have changed the settings on my blog. Now, unless you leave identification, I wont know who is posting. On the other hand, you don't need to have a G-mail to comment. Anyways, please leave a signature after you post. Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. It is I, your father, Will Howard Yurman, son of Benjamin, father of Eli and Auden, husband to Hilary, brother of Beth,Nancy and Kathy - left-handed, american, jewish, brown eyes and born in the last century.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot my ID. Can I come in anyway? Did I used to have to have gmail? Why, you have gained an attractive blonde almost-teenaged follower since last time I was here! And who are those two shadowy looking people. I wouldn't let them in.

    love,
    your mom

    p.s. I see Google knows who I am anyway. Google knows all. I think you only need to sign the post if you post as Anonymous. Not sure, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is I, Benjamin Yurman-Glaser. Less attractive, much older brother to brilliant and charming Andrew Yurman-Glaser.

    I often smell bad and when I'm not trying to be exactly like my perfect younger brother, I like hitting small animals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you going to post anything else??????
    ___---ccchhhaaarrrlllooottteee___---

    ReplyDelete