Motto

Don't Taunt the Fear Demon

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Online Math

First in Math (dot com)

At school, we go on a website called first in math. We play online math games. Our class needs help. We are losing. I know you adults are supposed to be smart. Could you help us? go to www.firstinmath.com My user name is 18navy75ny. My password is bun. If you have time, please play to help my class. If you go on, click skill set 4-8, click the game on skill set 7, and play. You have to make 24 out of all 4 numbers with all 4 operations within a time limit. Besides helping my class, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you helped crush all other 6th graders. I know this will motivate some people (Andrew). Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. How dare you ask me to cheat!

    (I'll get on it as soon as I can).

    Although, I don't really like math, so I may just be mashing my hands against the keyboard. I hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmmmmm im terrible at math sooooo no!
    pulse give me 1 good reason why i should help you? :p

    ReplyDelete