Hello everyone! I am posting at about 9:33 pm. I have no idea what to write about. Seriously, I can't think of anything. It's awful. Please send me you're ideas. Here are some suggestions, but you can make up your own:
- Pickles
- The Rochester budget cuts
- Me
- You ( yourself)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban chapter 11 paragraph 3
I have some ideas:
ReplyDeleteClassic books in which dogs die
Classic books in which other animals die
Classic books in which animals don't die
Classic books in which the French are revolting
Things you would tell the School Board if you were making a two-minute speech in front of them
Things you could get done if you weren't writing about how bored you were
Things you might find in your room if you cleaned it
Was that helpful? Are you done being bored yet?
I love you,
Mommy
i think it's mean of mommy to call the French revolting
ReplyDeleteYou should tell us more about this "Mitch" person. He sounds like he has an awesome beard.
ReplyDeleteWrite about:
ReplyDeleteWhy younger siblings are always better?
Why older cousins are always smarter?
Why people named Andrew are the best at everything they do?
Why I will always beat you at any game of chess we play?
hhmmmmmmm
ReplyDeletelets talk about ME!!!!! This is one of the most amazing and awesome subjects out there!!!!!!
What ever you choose, don't go with Mitch!
ReplyDeleteI personally like the idea of Pickles although your Mom's idea of books in which animals don't die sounds good. It brings to mind Gordon Korman's No More Dead Dogs!
Oh, and if you are still looking for a topic, I vote for Computers!!