Motto

Don't Taunt the Fear Demon

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Interesting Question #1

Why the Heck is school so Boring?
Or for that matter, work?
Yes, that is a question all children in their right mind ask. Of course, some awesome teachers make class interesting, but in general, school makes prison seem exiting. I wouldn't know so much about jobs,seeing as I don't have one, but some jobs seem pretty uninteresting too. If anyone has any comments, please comment. More on the subject soon

3 comments:

  1. As a former teacher all I can tell you is that we keep things boring intentionally. Who says life is or should be interesting?

    Jobs are boring and that's what we're preparing you for so it all makes sense.

    Get a job hippy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to throw my support in the direction of this Benjamin character.

    Eli, you've been free loading too much! Get a job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna vote with these two. Especially cuz I hear retirement is fun and if you get a job, I can retire.

    ReplyDelete