This post is all about you. I am asking what your favorite topic for a post would be. I will consider your choices, and if I like any of them, I will post about them. Here are some choices:
Time travel and related subjects
Sorcerers, witches and wizards
Video games
Jokes
Other__________
Time travel and related subjects
Sorcerers, witches and wizards
Video games
Jokes
Other__________
My vote is for either beef jerky or monkeys dressed as people.
ReplyDeleteI would like to hear you discuss:
ReplyDelete1.) When counting out loud, whether it's better to say "1 Mississippi" or "1 hippopotamus"?
2.) Why shrimp taste so good? Also, why shrimp taste so good with cocktail sauce?
3.) Which would win in a fight: A turkey with the head of a grizzly bear, or a grizzly bear with the head of a turkey?
whoa! what a group of comedians our family has spawned. I would like to discuss family--who is the best Aunt, Why Aunt Nancy is the best Aunt and finally what are the things you love best about Aunt Nancy
ReplyDelete