Due to the fact that my computer was broken, I have not been posting. Andrew Yurman-Glaser, surprisingly enough, was the only one who noticed this fact. Luckily, the computer is up and running once again. Thanks for caring, Andrew.
My dad's an amazing cook, my mom's an awesome knitter, and my sister is fantastically annoying. I have a 14 year old dog, and two cats named Merry and Pippin. (they're in my profile picture). Their names are from the Lord of the Rings. My motto is from Buffy. The fear demon is tiny, and I'm not all that tall. Also, I have an awesome hebrew teacher named Mitchell Goldenberg, who lets us call him Mitch.
What can I say, I likes what I likes, and I wants what I wants.
ReplyDeleteOur computer wasn't working!!!!! Why didn't I know this????????
ReplyDeleteI think the Yurman's invented sarcasm. But then again, Al Gore believed he invented the Internet
ReplyDelete